Blockchain University believes in promoting the integration of diverse people—credos, professions, gender, cultures, races, ethnicity, origins, languages, ideologies, self-disclosed identity— with diverse ways of knowing.
Blockchain University understands the value in inspiring, nurturing and celebrating the unique experiences and perspectives of women in tech to create powerful solutions to real world challenges. Through our Women in Tech Diversity program, we aim to advocate for women to continue to lead in this domain through educational scholarship programs and career advancement opportunities.
We are proud to have such talented and esteemed individuals part of our Board to provide informed guidance and serve as a tremendous ally in our quest for women in tech advocacy
- Pioneered In-Culture Marketing™ and Marketing for Share of Heart™
- Latino Community Foundation, Advisor
- PepsiCo, Former Member of the Board of Directors; Co-chair, Marketing Committee
Rosa Granadillo-Schwentker, PhD, R-DMT
- International cross-cultural educator, researcher, speaker, counselor/coach
- Former professor in graduate programs at California Institute of Integral Studies, John F. Kennedy University, Sofia University
- Founder CPAfrica
- Facebook, Global Payments Partnerships
Our key sponsors include